Volčja Draga 42
5293 Volčja Draga
Ritter, part of Avantor, manufactures high-quality robotic and liquid handling consumables, including conductive pipette tips engineered to exacting standards.
These mission-critical consumables are used in a variety of molecular screening and diagnostic applications, including real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR), non-molecular assays such as immunoassays, emerging high throughput in vitro diagnostics (IVD) technologies including next generation sequencing, and as part of drug discovery and clinical trial testing in pharma and biotech applications.
Our company has been in the injection moulding business of thermoplastic materials for over 30 years.
- sealant packing (cartridges for silicone sealant)
- packing parts (dose covers, etc.)
- other parts, used for sealant packing
- offset printing on 6-colour machines
We offer as well:
- product development from the idea to the serial production
- injection moulding with your tool
- or in any other way
- our machine capacity is from 30 to 350 tons of closing force.